Masters Scholarship at Dalarna University is a masters scholarship for foreign scholars. Masters Scholarship at Dalarna University will fund between 10 and 50 percent of your whole tuition fees. The amount that you are granted is automatically taken from set amounts each semester over the period of your studies.
Dalarna University is an institute of higher learning in Sweden, where the university’s boards of directors make certain that it is administered according to that law.
DU is home to a range of foreign study environments and welcomes scholars from all over the globe. The university seeks to offer you with an education that will pave the way for a successful career while widening your horizons with respect to personal growth, worldwide perspectives and specialized skills.
Deadline: March 15, 2021
Level of Study: Masters
Institution(s): Dalarna University
Study in: Sweden
Good news! Dalarna University Scholarship is currently open.
Dalarna University is also collaborating and the academic aims to provide its students with the opportunity to make a change in the world, Dalarna University grants partial scholarships to a sum of its fresh international, fee-paying Master’s students who have shown themselves to be exceptional in their educational endeavors.
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
Benefits of Masters Scholarship at Dalarna University
Masters Scholarship at Dalarna University provides the beneficiaries with below benefits:
- The scholarships go straight towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are granted is automatically removed in set amounts each semester over the period of your studies.
Note: The partial scholarships are accessible to fee-paying students only and the cost of one-semester full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University is between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility for Masters Scholarship at Dalarna University
Candidates must meet the following criteria for Masters Scholarship at Dalarna University:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Candidates Should have a bachelor degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor degree) or higher from an internationally renowned university.
- Candidates Should prove proficiency in English typically through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
How to Apply for Masters Scholarship at Dalarna University
Follow the following steps to win this scholarship:
- To apply for the scholarship, fill out the application form no later than September 30th, 2020 including;
- Candidates should uploaded a CV to your University Admissions account.
- A letter of recommendation from an employer or teacher should be provided (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A video where you detail why you should get a scholarship: In the video (no more than 60 seconds duration), candidates need to detail why they should be granted a scholarship from Dalarna University. The candidates will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. The scholarship committee must be able to watch the video utilizing only the link provided. The video should not be sent the directly to Dalarna University.
- Before continuing with this application, Candidates have to submit thier respective admissions application.
Masters Scholarship at Dalarna University will fund between 10 and 50 percent of your whole tuition fees. The amount that you are granted is automatically taken from set amounts each semester over the period of your studies.
To inquire further on Masters Scholarship at Dalarna University, please visit Official Webiste.