With the intentions of fostering the education of motivated students who wish to study in Australia, Macquarie University has announce its Early Acceptance Scholarship Awards Exclusively for Mongolia Students. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is exclusively offered to Mongolian national students that intend to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at Macquarie University.
About Macquarie University
Macquarie University is a public research university that is ranked 195th in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, It has achieved an overall score of 4.5 stars and aims to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
Why choose to study at Macquarie University? Macquarie University is an institute that provides first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. It is globally recognized as one of Australia’s leading research universities and prepares students for the future, and encourages and supports them to develop practical skills to get better career opportunities.
Brief Details of the Macquarie University Early Acceptance Scholarship Awards for Mongolia Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate of Postgraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Students to be Awarded: Four
- To be taken at: Australia
- Eligible Countries: Only Students from Mongolia are eligible to apply for this specific scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Macquarie can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must The applicants must be a Mongolia citizen.
Value of Scholarship
Macquarie University will provide the successful students the sum of $10,000 per year for the duration of their applied Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework degree.
- How to Apply: The students must sign up on the university portal and log in to the online application system to apply. Students that meet the criteria will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Student visa after obtaining it.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the admission requirements for international students of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL-iBT – 83
- PTE Academic – 58
- Duolingo – 115
- Application Deadline: The applications for the scholarship are accepted all year round. But, course-specific deadlines apply. Therefore, students must observe the same and apply accordingly.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive more useful educational updates. Also share this article with your loved ones.