Education is one of the most valuable investments in the world, intending to help the Afghans Brandon University in Canada is pleased to announce its Afghanistan Mission Memorial Awards which is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main aim of this funding scheme is to support brilliant international applicants who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university in Canada.
About Brandon University
Brandon University was founded on July 13, 1889. It is a university located in Manitoba, Canada, with an enrollment of 3375 full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. It is one of several predominantly undergraduate liberal arts and sciences institutions in Canada, and it was ranked 16th out of 19 overall.
The advantages of studying at Brandon University is that they help you realize your potential and make good career decisions by providing all the information you need to match your educational plan with your career plan. Its Innovative scholarly activities, inspirational teaching, and intensive study expand points of view and encourage a critical mind: a recognized degree to obtain employment, entry into professional programs, or graduate school.
Brief Description of the Afghanistan Mission Memorial Awards at Brandon University 2022-2023
- Institution: Brandon University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Students to be Awarded: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan Students Only are to apply for this Awards.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must also have graduated from high school and undertake the first year of study prior to the age of 21. These awards are renewable to a maximum of 120 credit hours provided that the student remains in good standing (minimum 2.0 c.g.p.a.)
Value of Scholarship
Brandon University will provide the educational fund to cover their educational expenses of the successful students who wish to study in Canada.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at Brandon University.
- Supporting Documents: Final official transcripts/documents must be sent from the granting institution or Examination Authority.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English Language Proficiency
- Application Deadline: All Applications must be submitted before March 1, 2022. Applicants are advised to apply on time.
Thanks for Reading Through. Please share with your family and friends.