Liverpool Hope University is glad to support the education motivated students by providing the Access to Hope Scholarship Grants to help these outstanding students who wish to study in UK. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Scholarship Award is exclusively offered to both UK and EU National Students who wish to commence an Undergraduate Degree at the University in the UK.
Description of Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool Hope University is a public university with campuses in Liverpool, England. Faithful to its Christian moorings, it aspires to be a welcoming, hospitable and caring community. These virtues, they believe, support its ethos of hard work, scholarly dedication, and the rounded formation of its graduates.
Why choose to study at Liverpool Hope University? Liverpool Hope University welcomes all who seek a sound higher education. It is deeply committed to a culture of research and scholarship and preparing its graduates to serve the common good. Its educational philosophy is based on the triune quest for Truth, Beauty, and Goodness.
Brief Details of the Liverpool Hope University Access to Hope Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: Liverpool Hope University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Ten
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is the 30th of April 2022.
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students only
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes available at Liverpool Hope University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be starting an undergraduate course in September 2022
- The applicants must have graduated from high school.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
Value of Scholarship
The selected international students will be awarded £3,000 scholarships to pursue their undergraduate study programmes at Liverpool Hope University.