Intending to support the education of good students, Grand View University has announced an educational opportunity for those with study abroad plans. The International Student Scholarship Grants is accessible for the academic year 2022-2023.
Grand View is exclusively offering this wonderful grant to first-year international students that enroll in any undergraduate or graduate programmes available. Students will be judged on their academic achievements and admission application for this grant. The award is valued at $7,000 – $9,000.
Description of Grand View University
Grand View University is a private liberal arts university in Des Moines, Iowa, founded in 1896 and affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Grand View University is ranked 35th in Regional Colleges.
Why choose to study at Grand View University? Grand View University engages, equips, and empowers students to fulfill their individual potential and serve society. The core values at Grand View University provide a foundation for faculty, staff, and students to fulfill the mission and achieve the vision of the institution.
Brief Details of the Grand View University International Student Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: Grand View University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Master Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: USA
Application Deadline: The university accepts and reviews applications on a rolling basis. However, the applicants are requested to observe course-specific application and documents submission deadlines.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Grand View can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students at Grand View.
- The applicants must have met the academic criteria to be accepted to Grand View
- The applicants must have graduated high school or have a bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 95.
Value of Scholarship
Grand View will grant the selected students with scholarship awards worth $7,000 – $9,000 towards the cost of the study programme.
- How to Apply: Students must use the university’s portal to apply for admission at Grand View. Eligible students for the scholarship will be considered on the basis of the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Declaration of financial resources
- Copy of passport
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose letter
- Professional resume