In order to support the education of intelligent and motivated students, The Vice Chancellor of Leeds Art University is now offering Scholarship Grants for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are up to Six scholarships available to outstanding International Students who will undertake an undergraduate programme offered at the Leeds Arts University will be awarded this scholarship. To be eligible to receive this £2,000 award, students must be entering a 3-year degree.
Description of Leeds Art University
Leeds Arts University is a specialist art further and higher education institution, based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, with the main campus opposite the University of Leeds. It is ranked 152 and countrywide.
Why choose to study at the Leeds Art University? The Leeds Art University aims to provide student-centered teaching and learning in a studio and practice-based environment which nurtures excellence leads to graduate success and supports economic growth and artistic enrichment.
Brief Details of the Leeds Art University Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Leeds Art University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Six
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Monday, 16th May 2022 is the last day to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Leeds can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be entering the first year of study of a 3-year degree programme.
- The applicants must be holding an offer of a place to study before submitting a scholarship application.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the IB Diploma Programme with a minimum of 26 points or the equivalent of 112 UCAS tariff points, including an art/design-related subject or its international equivalent, and meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit meet the English language requirements of the university.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Leeds will provide the intelligent and deserving undergraduate students a scholarship worth £2,000 towards their study to be directed at their tuition fee.
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit their admission applications through UCAS. Students interested to apply for the scholarship submit the scholarship application form to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A selection of art and design work completed as part of a course of study at school or University
- Work you have done out of personal interest
- Copies of pages from your electronic or paper notebooks or sketchbooks
- If you wish, your submission can also include work in progress