Do you wish to earn your PhD Degree in the UK? Then apply for the International PhD Position in Supramolecular Chemistry of MOFs and Rotaxanes offered by the University of Birmingham for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme is available for outstanding and high potential students from around the world who want to undertake a PhD degree at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
Description of the University of Birmingham
The Institution of Birmingham is a public research university in the United Kingdom. It’s a large, diverse, and rapidly rising school district. The university has a well-deserved reputation for providing excellent, student-centered education in a professional and inviting environment.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? The University of Birmingham wants to get to the top of all major international rankings, improve student-staff ratios, and develop brilliant researchers. During their studies at this university, students will be challenged and encouraged.
Brief Details of the International PhD Position in Supramolecular Chemistry of MOFs and Rotaxanes at University of Birmingham 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: UK
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year.
- Eligible Countries:Both UK and other nationalities can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in Supramolecular Chemistry of MOFs and Rotaxanes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Have received an offer from the University of Birmingham and accepted it.
- Applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more information.
Value of Scholarship
The successful outstanding students will receive the tuition fees during their postdoctoral study at the University of Birmingham.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Birmingham. After that, you can contact via email at [email protected]. For the application process for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
Official Website: Official link for admission, please use the apply now button to contact the appropriate department for the scholarship.