Application for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internship in Saudi Arabia is open to foreign students. The length of the KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internship is from 3 to 6 months. KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internship will provide USD 1000 Monthly Stipend, Private Bedroom/Bathroom, Health Insurance and Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internship is a platform for outstandingly qualified international 3rd baccalaureate or above and Master students to conduct research with faculty mentors in chosen areas of basic and applied research projects. The Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a distinct program that provides students the opportunity to carry out innovative research at KAUST. Through research opportunities that span the extent of the scientific and engineering fields, ambitious students with limitless curiosity and strong academic performance, can access unparalleled opportunities to pursue their research questions through the supervision and backing of KAUST faculty tutors.
Each Year they Select 130 Students in 150+ Projects available from around the world for the KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internships to drive students with insatiable curiosity and strong academic performance to gain unparalleled opportunities to pursue their research questions under the guidance and support of KAUST faculty mentors. To reach the most of your VSRP experience, it is good to begin planning as soon as possible. Application deadlines are generally 6-8 weeks before departure dates.
Deadline: Applications are accepted year-round
Level of Study: Internship
Location: Saudi Arabia
Internship Focused Areas:
- Electrical Engineering.
- Earth Science and Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Chemical Science.
- Plant Science.
For more information about the projects, check the link.
- Each program lasts from 3 to 6 months.
Benefits of KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internship
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internshipwill provide the benefits below:
- USD 1000 monthly stipend.
- Private bedroom/bathroom.
- Visa and airfare fees.
- Health insurance.
- Social and cultural activities.
- Access to core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
Eligibility for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internship:
- Required Languages:English. Strong verbal and written English Skills. Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Eligible Countries:All world countries
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
Note: Current PhD candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internship
Follow the application instructions below to win VR First Marketing and Growth Hacking Internship:
- Make sure that you have the following documents:
- Authorized Transcript(s) in English from present and former institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Valid Passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Choose your internship program from here.
- After choosing your program, fill the first application with your personal data and create an account with your username and password.
- After that, check your mail which will include the link for the internship program application. Fill it out and upload the documents then click “submit”.
To inquire further about KAUST Visiting Student Research Program – Internship, please visit Official Website
KAUST global partnerships increase opportunities for students to join our faculty as research interns or as full-time students via structured programs. KAUST and our associates share a mutual goal to progress science and technology via collective research and education, while addressing problems of national, regional and global significance.
Our international associates are situated in over 20 nations, with formal agreements that kind from general MoUs, agreements for PhD Dual Degrees arrangements, visiting student research program agreements, and dual-degree tracks via structured programs. If your University is a KAUST partner, please feel free to contact us for more information or visit your University’s International Office.