Irrigation Design Engineer at BUA Group
BUA Group is among the top Conglomerates in nigeria. The firm was founded in 1988. its focuses on Foods, iron & steel, agricultural, industrial chemicals & Infrastructure.
Job Title: Irrigation Design Engineer
- Lead a team of irrigation designers and develop irrigation system designs and supervise the implementation of designs including;
Role Overview and Responsibilities
- Water requirements.
- Working plans.
- Site visits.
- Blocking out.
- Irrigation control system concept. Irrigation system design.
- Ground water.
- Drains system design.
- Structural design.
- Geotechnical work.
- CAD and GIS work.
- Quality control and Quality assurance. Tender documents.
- BSc. in Water Resources Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 10 years experience, at least 7 years in the field of irrigation design.
- Computer applications, professional and keen on software applications such as : CAD programs (AutoCAD, WaterCad, Autodeskmap, and Aquaterra).
- ArcGIS programs (Model Builder, Extensions i.e Archydro, Arc HEC-HMS, GeoRAS), MIKE11, ground water models (MODFLOW),etc).
- Strong Written and Oral Communication.
- Ability & willingness to work a Team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] Please indicate the position in the subject of your application.
- Qualified candidates that meet the specified criteria for each role are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
|15th October, 2019|