Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology is very pleased to offer intelligent students who wish to pursue their undergraduate degree program awards.
Successful eligible students who have qualified for this undergraduate program will be given an award of values worth of full tuition fee – tuition exemption for 8 semesters, living expenses of 500,000 KRW per month and Medical Health insurance. This program is sto assist student financially and help them achieve their dreams.
Award Sponsor(s): KAIST, South Korea
Award Type: Academic Award
Name of Institution(s): KAIST, South Korea
Award Worth: Full tuition fee, Living expenses
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
International Students Scholarship (Full Tuition) at KAIST 2023.
KAIST award will be offered to outstanding students looking for financial assistance to pursue their undergraduate program.
For this scholarship program interviews are not required for candidates and emails will be sent to candidates, if need be, for an interview. Students who get admitted, will be automatically receiving the KAIST Scholarship. This opportunity is open to applicants who have passion and will to challenge new areas of creation and who deeply think about morals and the environment for all humanity.
To become eligible for the undergraduate international student scholarship program, applicants must meet the following requitement:
- Applicants must be an International Student
- After their freshman, applicants must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST.
- Applicants who have the professional nature of science and technology research and curiosity in this area.
- Applicants who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by February 28th, 2023.
- Applicants who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by August 31st, 2023.
- Applicants must submit their completed application and documents by 5:00 p.m. (KST) on the application deadline.
Applicants should check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
Application Deadline: Not Specified