The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training is pleased to offer outstanding student opportunity to pursue their master program for the 2023/2024 academic session in Flanders and Brussels.
This master award program includes (€9,600 per annum) a grant and a tuition fee waiver per academic session for the duration of the studies. The government wishes to support and encourage intelligent student with this program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flemish Ministry of Education and Training
Scholarship to be taken at: Belgium.
Award Level: Masters
Award Worth: €9 600 + a tuition fee waiver
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the universities
To become eligible for this program, students must meet the following requirement:
- Applicants must apply to take up a master’s degree programme at a Flemish higher education institution.
- Applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential.
- Applicants has a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- Applicants has a good knowledge of English language with evidence.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
- A grant of €9 600 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS)
- The grant is paid in instalments and covers accommodation costs, insurances and a significant amount of their living expenses.
- Applicants should check if they are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should submit their application to the host institution.
- The host institution preselects the eligible applications.
- The host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind Scholarship by creating your application file in the Mobility-Online application tool.
- Applicants will receive an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying you of being preselected for a Master Mind Scholarship
- Applicants should register in the Mobility-Online tool and complete your application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- A Curriculum Vitae (including your American GPA out of 4.0 and if applicable your publications, academic awards, previous scholarships, etc.)
- Transcript of records; if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or letter of exemption provided by the host university
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) home university written in English.
- Copy of acquired diploma(s) with certified translation if not written in English.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2023