Applications to the Ursinus Gateway International Scholarship in USA in now open to high performing students who wish to enroll for an undergraduate degree program into the institution.
The scholarship scheme will be giving an award up to $35,000/year to admissible applicants who earn an SAT of 1250+, an ACT of 28+, or who have an unweight GPA of 3.85 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of their application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ursinus College, USA
Name of Institution: Ursinus College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Up to $35,000 per year
Number of Scholarship: Several
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International students
To become eligible for this scholarship award, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- The application process is solely based on academic merit and evidence of leadership
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Ursinus College, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Ursinus College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested applicants should ensure they apply for admission at Ursinus afterwards check the email address associated with your application. Applicants should login with the username and password sent to them upon submission of their application to access the scholarship application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified