University of Queensland Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is now open to high performing International Students who wish to enroll for a full time undergraduate degree program. This scholarship UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is part of the UQ Academic Scholarship program.
University of Queensland Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship was founded in 2009 and is maintained by funds from The University of Queensland and donors. This scholarship scheme is only eligible to undergraduate students from Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, or international student who is completing or has completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia. This scholarship provides up to $12,000 for successful applicants who will be enrolling for undergraduate degree program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland’s Vice-Chancellor
Name of Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $12,000
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Interested applicants meet the following requirements to become eligible for this program:
- Applicants must achieve a minimum ATAR of 99.90 (or equivalent)
- Applicants must completed Year 12 in 2023 or 2022 (if you’re on a gap year).
- Applicants must be Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder; or
- Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, or international student who is completing or has completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia.
- Applicants have not completed any previous tertiary study other than as part of your Year 11–12 studies (e.g. Enhanced Studies Program)
- Applicants have applied for a tertiary place through QTAC and have UQ listed as your 1st QTAC preference as at 19 December.
- Applicants are intending to enroll as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2024 (or 2025 if deferring your tertiary place).
Interested applicants are expected to apply through the the UQ application portal and submit one application to be considered for all scholarships under the UQ Academic Scholarships Program. Applicants need QTAC reference number and a list of 3 of your most outstanding achievements from Years 11 and 12 (academic, leadership and community service).
Application Deadline: December 04, 2023