Good newsInternational Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarshipis currently open. International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarshipis only offered for PhD studies. Health insurance, pension aid, and other social profits are involved in the contract. The remaining take-home pay for PhD scholars (after taxes and deductions) is at least of 1,600 Euro each month.
IMPRS PhD Program in Science is accessible to foreign scholars who aim to undertake doctoral studies at Germany’s International Max Planck Research School. The International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology trains talented young doctoral researchers based in three locations in Dresden, incorporating Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science and working with top scientists from over 50 countries to ask: How do cells form tissues and organisms? Our PhD learners are zealous about cross-disciplinary science and are chasing fresh directions in studies.
At the International Max Planck Research School, we are looking for apps from capable and inventive young researchers who are inquisitive by nature and hungry for new alternatives under our study mission. Successful candidates have a red-hot drive to nature the future of science and the capacity to flourish in an enormously competitive, interdisciplinary setting.
Deadline: Applications are accepted at any time
Institution(s): International Max Planck Research School
Level of Study: Doctoral (PhD)
Study in: Germany
- Computer science
- Applied Mathematics
- Life Sciences
Benefits of International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship
International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The IMPRS-CellDevoSys guarantees complete monetary backing for the entire period of your PhD work, i.e., up to 4 years. PhD projects in the IMPRS will not prolong past 4 years.
- Monetary backing is granted through an employment contract according to 65% TvöD E13 (German tariff for employees in civil service).
- Health insurance, pension aid, and other social profits are involved in the contract. The remaining take-home pay for PhD students (after taxes and deductions) is at least 1,600 Euro each month.
Eligibility for International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship
To be eligible for International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
We endorse including TOEFL or IELTS results with your application if available.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Admission is grounded solely on previous scientific qualifications and future potential. This ensures the recruitment of only the highest qualified candidates in a fair and transparent manner.
- Applicant must have a university degree or have a scheduled graduation date before beginning your thesis work.
- Distinctive expertise in textbook scientific knowledge is important. Eagerness and collegiality are also important.
- Candidates must have, or anticipate receiving, a Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering before taking up PhD thesis work. Candidates who have an outstanding BSc degree are also welcome to apply, given that independent research and a written thesis is part of the curriculum.
- As English is the working language of the program, applicants should demonstrate a high level of spoken and written English proficiency. We endorse including TOEFL or IELTS results with your application if accessible.
- Candidates previously affiliated with an IMPRS group for more than 3 months are considered “internal candidates”. In general, internal candidates are eligible for admission. Candidates may join a research group for PhD thesis work if the earlier affiliation with this group did not surpass 12 months.
- Internal applicants must show exceptional performance and the highest potential in order to be invited for interviews.
- Evaluation Process
- Finished eligible applications will proceed to evaluation. The first evaluation takes into consideration the candidates’ national education system, and is conducted by internal experts of the respective educational system.
- Also, we may carry out phone or Skype interviews in the course of the evaluation process. Eligible applications are recommended to faculty members for additional evaluation. They mutually short-list the applicants to be invited for the interview week in Dresden.
How to Apply for International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
To inquire further about International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship, please visit Official Website.