Good news! Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship in UK is currently open. Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship in UK 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship in UK is offered for doctoral studies. Up to 10 fully-funded scholarships are awarded each year. This scholarship covers both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
Imperial College London is a top ten university worldwide with a global reputation for excellence in teaching and research. Constantly ranked amongst the world’s best universities, Imperial is dedicated to building the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics through teamwork across disciplines. Located in the heart of London, Imperial is a multidisciplinary space for learning, research, translation and commercialization, harnessing science and innovation to tackle global issues.
To be eligible for Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship, you are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, alternative branch of engineering or a connected science. To do so, Imperial College London opens its arms and summonses diversity from exceptional academicians from all over the globe.
Imperial is among the institution of higher education in the United Kingdom having the most foreign students. It offers scholarships to its foreign students also. A number of scholarships are available in the Department of Chemical Engineering. These are very competitive scholarship grants and are given to students who differentiate themselves from the herd.
Deadline: October 31, 2020 / January 31, 2021 (Annual)
Institution(s): Imperial Collage London
Level of Study: PhD
Study in: London, UK
- Chemical Engineering.
- 42 months
Benefits of Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship in UK
Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of their fee status, and cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
Eligibility for Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship in UK
The Department of Chemical Engineering has as much as 10 completely-funded scholarships accessible for exceptional PhD candidates every year. If you would like to be chosen for a scholarship, you are required to have gotten (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, alternative branch of engineering or a connected science.
To be eligible for Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship in UK, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Additionally, they should apply and get a place of an offer in ICL, Department of Chemical Engineering.
- You are have to to have attained (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
- As well, they should abide by the minimum score for English Language Proficiency set by the institution.
How to Apply for Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship in UK
Please follow the following application instructions to win Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship in UK:
- Following documents are needed to be submitted:
- A personal statement of purpose to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A copy of your English Language certificate
- You will be requested to provide the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will initiate reference requests directly to the referees.
- The contact information of 2 referees, at least one of them must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor).
- Never upload reference letters, as the references has to come straight from the referees. Reference letters are confidential between the referee and the College.
- Please be aware that the e-mail addresses have to be personal institutional addresses (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than web mail addresses, as these are not acceptable.
- In order to be considered for the Chemical PhD Scholarships, you will need to submit an application for admission through the online admissions system from here.
To inquire further about Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship in UK, please visit Official Website.