Good news! Bond University Scholarships in Australia are currently open. Bond University Scholarships in Australia are funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for undergraduate degree. Bond University Scholarshipsprovides the Students with 50% tuition fees waiver.
Bond University offers great academic go-getters who are residing outside of Australia and applying to study at an undergraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. The institution offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are granted on the grounds of academic brilliance and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and exceptional foreign students.
At the University, you will not come to be just another student in the background. You are always noticeable. Your lecturers will be acquainted with you, your tutors will devote time in you, so your learning will get the attention it be worthy of. It’s what sets us apart. An individual style to learning that makes us standout from the rest. And it’s the reason we produce graduates who get noticed above others. Bond students don’t get lost in the crowd. They get personal attention. They are visible. They stand out. Now, and even after they graduate.
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are provided on the grounds of educational excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and exceptional foreign students.
Deadline: 16 October, 2020 for January Semester 2021
Institution(s): Bond University
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in: Australia
– For additional information about the undergraduate programs click Here.
Benefits of Bond University Scholarships in Australia
Bond University Scholarships in Australiaprovides the recipients below benefits:
- Beneficiaries of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are bestowed with 50% tuition remission for their selected program.
- The following programs are not qualified for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Eligibility for Bond University Scholarships in Australia
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Bond University Scholarships in Australia:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Candidate must have already gotten an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Candidates who have not yet gotten an offer can apply through the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs unqualified for deliberation for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently reside outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged offer are still qualified to apply.
- You must have outstanding academic ability.
- Finish and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application deadline germane to chosen starting semester.
- You should not have already started undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
How to Apply for Bond University Scholarships in Australia
Please follow the following application instructions to win Bond University Scholarships in Australia:
- Complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be finished in full and returned to [email protected] by the applicable application deadline.
At the institution, you won’t lose time with lengthy breaks between semesters. The institution runs three full semesters per year, with intakes in January, May and September. This means that you can finish a standard bachelor’s degree in just two years. It also means you will be out in the labor force up to a year ahead of the rest, earning sooner. Bond’s personalized teaching philosophy means you will learn in smaller class sizes with unprecedented one-on-one access to your professors. Outside of class time, our academics have an open door policy that means they will not only identify you by name, they’ll actively mentor your progress.
To inquire further about Bond University Scholarships in Australia, please visit Official Webiste .