2019/2020 NIS Recruitment has commenced. Here is how you can download the nis recruitment Form and register via the online portal at nisrecruitment.org.ng http://immigration.gov.ng/ or http://portal.immigration.gov.ng/
NIS is the abbreviation for the Nigeria Immigration Service.
This article provides profound methods that will aid you to get a job in the ongoing recruitment process.
There are a number of things you need to understand about NIS before you apply.
For record purposes, the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment application form is free.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about the NIS Recruitment include:
- Is the 2019 NIS job application form out?
- When is the 2019 NIS recruitment closing date?
- What are the NIS recruitment latest news?
- How can i find the 2019 NIS recruitment portal?
- How do I get 2019 NIS Recruitment updates.
- What is the best method to apply nigeria immigration service recruitment 2019?
- How can I apply for the 2019 NIS Recruitment?
- Just to list a few.
For these reasons, we decided to write this article to enlighten you with regards to 2019 NIS Recruitment.
Nigerian Immigration Service was formed from the Nigerian Police force in 1958 as an independent organization, since then, they have been in charge of immigration activities in Nigeria.
The Nigeria Immigration Service has announced its openings to candidates who are willing to serve Nigeria diligently.
Available NIS Positions
- Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II
- Immigration Assistant III
- Assistant Inspector Of Immigration
- Senior Inspector Of Immigration
- Nigeria Immigration Service (Inspectorate Cadre) – Assistant Inspector
- Nigeria Immigration Service – (Superintendent Cadre)
NIS Recruitment General requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or by descent;
- At least 18 years old and not more than 35 years of age;
- A minimum of 1.7 metres in height for male and a minimum of 1.64 metres for female;
- You must have a completely expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Certified by a Government Medical Officer as physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- You must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability. Candidates suffering from any of the following medical cases need not to apply as they won’t be considered: Flat foot; Sight problem; Hearing difficulties; Previous major orthopaedic operation; Fracture, stammering or any other physical disability;
- Free from any and every form of financial embarrassment;
- Good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment Form
If you have read the NIS recruitment above and you meet all criteria, visit NIS Recruitment Portal and submit all required credentials (original copy).
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the NIS recruitment, a shortlist will be out for those who qualified for the program.
When is NIS Recruitment Closing Date?
The 2019 NIS Recruitment application closing date has not been specified. Follow this page for updates on the application closing date.
Disclaimer: We do not have any influence on the ongoing recruitment. However, we do provide the necessary information required for you to be selected in the ongoing recruitment process.
Finally, Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the comments section.