ICPC recruitment process. Learn the best way to undergo the ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021, via ICPC Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the ICPC recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the 2019 ICPC Recruitment, for interested and qualified applicants.
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, is a Nigerian agency that was inaugurated on 29 September 2000 following the recommendation of President Olusegun Obasanjo.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Is the ICPC Recruitment Form out?
- When will ICPC Recruitment start?
- I need ICPC Recruitment update, etc.
- ICPC Recruitment Portal.
Requirement for ICPC Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment Form
- Visit ICPC New Jobs Portal www.icpc.gov.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit profile and other activities.
What next after applying?
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Successfully selected applicants will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the ICPC recruitment, a shortlist will be out for those ICPC qualified for the program.
When is the ICPC Recruitment Closing Date?
The ICPC is not recruiting at the moment.
Notice of recruitment will be published in at least three national dailies when the time is due.
We currently do not know when the ICPC recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
ICPC recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.