Scholarships are great tools used in funding educational activities. So for helping students, Guinness Nigeria is happy to offer Undergraduate Scholarship Awards for all qualified and talented students for an undergraduate program in Nigeria. The study award is open to all students for this current academic session 2021/2022.
Description of the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2021/2022
This scholarship program assists Guinness’ Nigeria’s dedication to implementing transformative schemes that promote youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. They advice students from Guinness host communities to apply.
Guinness Nigeria is committed to enriching the communities in which it operates and plays a leading role in the socio-economic development of its host communities.
To ensure that efforts can be as effective as possible and are sustainable, the company concentrates on these focus areas: the provision of clean potable water (through the Diageo Water of Life initiative), Health and Education.
Requirements for Scholarship
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences–Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Merits of the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2021/2022
The scholarship seeks to provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
The Study Programme is accessible to undergraduate students who wish to study in any field of study offered in the universities or polytechnics in Nigeria.
The scholarship scheme is being taken at any institution situated in Nigeria.
How the Selection Process Works
- Applicants might be asked to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations, where applicable.
Aspirants who fulfill the above selection process and requirements should send the following details to [email protected]
- Full Name;
- Matriculation Number/Year of study;
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
- Phone Number/e-mail address;
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter
The Deadline for application was not given however, students are recommended to apply as soon as possible to obtain this scholarship.
I believe you have benefitted from this article, kindly share to your family and friends using the share button on this website.