Griffith University in Australia is happy to support the education of bright, high performing and also deserving students through its Fully Funded Scholarship Awards programme. The study award is open to students from across the globe and the application process is designed for the academic session 2021/2022.
- 1 About the Fully Funded Scholarship Awards at Griffith University, Australia 2021/2022
- 2 Application Link
About the Fully Funded Scholarship Awards at Griffith University, Australia 2021/2022
Griffith University provides a relatively small amount of tuition price offset scholarships each year to overseas candidates with outstanding research potential who wish to pursue a higher degree research (HDR) program.
The Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship is the name of this scholarship program (GUIPRS). The fee offset offered by a GUIPRS will relieve the HDR candidate of the obligation to pay program tuition costs for the duration of the award.
The terms and conditions that apply to GUIPRS recipients are outlined in this paper. Policies may be enacted that allocates a specified amount of GUIPRS to achieve specific strategic objectives.
In such cases, there may be extra eligibility restrictions or differences in the selection and award method. Variations will be recorded in the applicable scholarship scheme guidelines and/or the scholarship selection committee minutes. On such occasions, the GUIPRS award terms would be updated to reflect the awardee’s unique circumstances.
Types of the Fully Funded Scholarship Awards at Griffith University, Australia 2021/2022
- Fee Offset: The GUIPRS fee offset replace the award of the obligation to pay program tuition fees for the duration of the award.
- Assoiciated Expenses: Under the conditions of this scholarship, the following incidental expenditures of pursuing the HDR program are covered:
The cost of a regular Overseas Student Health Cover policy that covers the candidate and any dependents for up to 42 months; and the Student Services and Amenities Fees, for which the scholarship beneficiary would otherwise be responsible during the scholarship’s duration.
Eligibility Criteria for the Types of Scholarship Awards at Griffith University, Australia
- Fee Offset: For the period of the award, the GUIPRS fee offset relieves the awardee of the responsibility to pay program tuition costs.
- Associated Expenses; The cost of a regular Overseas Student Health Cover policy that covers the candidate and any dependents for up to 42 months is covered under the terms of this scholarship, and the Student Services and Amenities Fees that the scholarship recipient would otherwise be responsible for during the scholarship’s duration are covered under the terms of this scholarship.
Selection Process for the Fully Funded Scholarship Awards at Griffith University, Australia 2021/2022
Academic excellence, research potential, and the quality of the research training environment in which the research project will be conducted are ranked and selected, considering the University’s strategic priorities. Sections 5 and 6 of the Higher Degree Research Scholarship Policy outline the selection process and criteria.
Application Deadline: Closing date for applying for this scholarship is October 11, 2021
If you find this article helpful please share to your family and friends through the various social media platforms