Good news! Graduate Scholarships at University of South Australia is currently obtainable. Graduate Scholarships at University of South Australia is a fully covered masters and PhD scholarship for foreign scholars.
Deadline: Open all year round
Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
Institution(s): University of South Australia
Study in: Australia
International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS) are accessible to foreign students from all over the globe who aim to carry out postgraduate studies program at University of South Australia for academic session 2021-2022. These scholarships will fund the tuition fee for the whole period of research study.
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are granted to foreign applicants based on academic merit and proven research capability, and who will be sustained during their degree by a full living allowance supported by external finance. Also, scholars who can fund their own living stipend and who can provide proof of this can also be considered for an IRTS.
UniSA is dedicated to making sure that the research degree applicants experience outstanding and modern research training and that they graduate with a skill set that progresses their employment potentials.
They offer a research environment with very skilled and engaged supervisors, extensive connections to industry, government and communities, and a focus on addressing worldwide important issues.
- Allied Health and Human Performance
- Clinical & Health Sciences
- Creative and Architecture
- Education Futures
- Justice, Society and Law
Check the detailed study areas from Here.
- 3 years with a probability of a 6 month extension for a PhD student
- 2 years for a research master’s student
Benefits of Graduate Scholarships at University of South Australia
International Research Tuition Scholarship offers the beneficiary with the profits below:
- The international tuition fee for three years with a probability of a 6-month extra for a Ph.D. student.
- The international tuition fee for two years for a research master’s student.
Annotation: This does not cover abroad health cover and candidates are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
Eligibility for Graduate Scholarships at University of South Australia
To be eligible for Graduate Scholarships at University of South Australia, candidates must fulfill the criteria below:
- Required Language: English. View the English language requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Candidates must fulfill the UniSA’s eligibility criteria
- Beginning international research degree student.
- High quality with proven research capability, as evaluated by UniSA.
- Candidates should be reinforced by a strong supervisory panel (with the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment.
Should be awarded a fully externally financed stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living allowance supported by external funding.
- Capable of fund their living costs themselves for their time in Australia, and can offerevidence of this upon application.
- The living allowance has to be in the form of an externally financed scholarship administered via the University or in agreement with an industry partner, sponsorship body or organization
- Candidates’ submission will be evaluated against the University’s Research Degrees Scholarship Allocation Guidelines: Competitive Commonwealth and University of South Australian funded scholarships.
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarships at University of South Australia
Please follow the following instructions to apply for
- Sign up Here to create your account.
- Candidates will asked to attach these documents after logging in to their accounts:
- Evidence of English Proficiency
- Study History Documents
- Selected Program
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Your CV that include your Professional Experience
- Academic Referee Reports
For further details about the compulsory documents and how to apply, you can check A seven-step guide link.
To inquire further on Graduate Scholarships at University of South Australia, please visit Official Website.