Geotechnical Engineer at BUA Group
BUA Group is among the top Conglomerates in nigeria. The firm was founded in 1988. its focuses on Foods, iron & steel, agricultural, industrial chemicals & Infrastructure.
Job Title: Geotechnical Engineer
Location: Lafiagi, Kwara
- Responsible for conducting research and soil study to evaluate its suitability for foundations, prepare designs for foundation structures and supervise the construction.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
- Prepare scope of work for soil investigation contractors.
- Supervise field work and soil investigation.
- Supervise soil sampling, lab tests for soil samples to determine suitability of soil for structure foundations.
- Recommend and design foundation of project civil and hydraulic structures as well as roads and pipes.
- Supervise foundation construction.
- Review any foundation designs proposed by contractors.
- Ensure the company soils labs are equipped and suitable for soil investigation.
- BSc/BTech/HND in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in construction engineering with a minimum of 7 years in geotechnical engineering.
- Computer literate.
- Strong knowledge in the application of land soil testing equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] Please indicate the position in the subject of your application.
- Qualified candidates that meet the specified criteria for each role are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
15th October, 2019