Good news! Fully Funded Scholarship by Hubei Government is presently open. The completely Funded Scholarship by Hubei Government is characterized into 3 types with the highest at 40,000 yuan (US$5,700) for each beneficiary.
Hubei is one of the well-built provinces in education and scientific research. There are more than 120 higher learning institutions, as well as two of the Top Ten Universities in China (Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology) and 7 key universities itemized in the National 211 Project.
Deadline: Between February and June
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Institution(s): Hubei Government
Study in: China
List of Universities which offer Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Central China Normal University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Huazhong Agricultural University
- South-Central University for Nationalities
- Hubei University
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Yangtze University
- Jianghan University
- Hubei University of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Polytechnic University
- Hubei University of Automobile Technology
- Hubei University for Nationalities
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei University of Economics
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Wuhan Conservatory of Music
- Law, Literature, History, Science, Engineering, Education, Agriculture, Philosophy, Economics, Medicine, Management, and Art.
- Candidates for PhD, MSc, BSc, and Degrees in Chinese universities and colleges in Beijing region: period of scholarship should be under 4 years.
- Candidates for Chinese language training or pertinent advanced studies in Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing region: the period of scholarship should be under one year.
- International students for focused training in Chinese universities and colleges in Beijing region: the period of scholarship should be under one year.
- Exchange students or folks with exceptional contributions to foreign education in Beijing: the period of scholarship should be under one year.
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarship by Hubei Government
Fully Funded Scholarship by Hubei Government can be categorized into 5 types:
- 10,000 per year – Undergraduate Scholarship
- 15,000 RMB per year – Graduate Scholarship
- 20,000 RMB per year – Doctorate scholarship
- 5,000 RMB per 6 months or 10,000 per year – General Scholar Scholarship
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship (including visiting scholars, similarly hereinafter) is 10,000 per 6 months or 20,000 per year.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarship by Hubei Government
To qualify for Fully Funded Scholarship by Hubei Government, applicants have to meet all of the requirements below:
- Required Languages: Prerequisite for the candidate’s language proficiency is based on the prerequisite of the academic programs and determined by the individual higher learning institution.
- Countries Qualified: All countries in the world except Chinese citizens.
- Candidates should be foreign citizens with valid passport and, should be friendly to China.
- Candidates should be well-behaved, hardworking, grade excellent and in good health.
- Undergraduate scholarship candidates should be around average age of 25 years old and have gotten degree equal to Chinese High School Degree or above.
- Graduate Scholarship candidates should within the average of 30 year old and have obtained bachelor degree.
- Doctorate Scholarship candidates should be around the average age of 35 years old and have gotten master’s degree.
- General Scholar Scholarship entrant should be about the average age of 40 years old and Chinese language scholars should have gotten Higher School Degree or above, professional scholars should have gotten BSc degree or above or should be university students in grade 2 or above.
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship candidates should have gotten master’s degree or above and associate professor title or above, and should be the average age of 50 years old.
- Candidates do not get any financial aid from Chinese government or other organizations.
- Meeting entry prerequisite of the applied university and program.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship by Hubei Government
Follow the steps below for application instructions to avail Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Pick a university which offer Hubei Government Scholarship (List of universities is given above)
- The moment you finalize any university located in Hubei then visit the website of that University in Hubei for “International Students” and locate Scholarships tab
- In Scholarships Section, click on Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship.
- List of Documents Required for Fully Funded Scholarship by Hubei Government:
- Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest Diploma
- Notarized Transcript or Certificate of Job Title
- Letter of Recommendation
- Health Certificate
- Candidates under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China.
- If obligatory by the university, fill its online application form as well on university website you selected to study
- Find the address of the university to dispatch your admission documents
To inquire further on Hubei Government Scholarship, please visit official website: