Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is pleased to invite outstanding student who wish to enroll for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program. This program offers career development services (including industrial mentorship, career guidance, professional development, and enterprise development)
This scholarship scheme will providing high academic performers awards and assisting candidate across Africa with financial benefits (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program will be providing counselling support services, academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring. From time to time the scheme will be having regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation/ KNUST
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Name of Institution(s): KNUST, Ghana
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
- Candidates must have in their possession, a genuine and valid WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O ‘Level & A ‘Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institution. Applicant’s results must not be more than five years old, at the time of application.
- Applicants with NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be processed for the scholarship.
- Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Financial Needs.
- Applicants must further meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. The scholarship is awarded contingent on the premise that the applicant is successfully admitted into a program at KNUST.
- Candidates must have proven records of leadership and community engagement(s)
Interested applicants should visit the website and download the application form for free. International candidates are expected to submit alongside the application form, other documents to include printout of application for admission at KNUST, High School results (e.g. WASSCE, GBCE, GCE,). Applicant should ensure they submit the completed application forms THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to;
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST
Africa Hall Road, Impact Building
Application Deadline: 31 July, 2023.