Applications for the Eric Bleumink Fund Master’s Scholarship is now open to high performing students who wish to enroll at the University of Groningen, Netherlands.
The programs support outstanding students financially for 1 or 2 years during their master’s degree program. The Eric Bleumink Fund Master’s Scholarship covers books, costs of international travel, full tuition fees, health insurance and subsistence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Groningen
Scholarship Type for the Eric Bleumink Fund Master’s Scholarship: Full Funding
Name of Institution(s): University of Groningen
Scholarship Worth for the Eric Bleumink Fund Master’s Scholarship: Several
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All Nationalities
To become eligible for the Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme at the University of Groningen before February 2024. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund.
- Applicant must possess excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies.
- Applicant must have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program and be able to take part in the entire programme.
- Candidate must be in good health.
- Must have on other means of financing the study in question.
Interested applicants should apply first for admission into a master’s degree programme of the University of Groningen to be considered for the scholarship. The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2023