If you are interested in furthering your education in China you have a wonderful opportunity by applying to the Cheung Kong School of Business Full MBA Scholarship Grants. The fully funded educational opportunity is open to all students from across the globe.
Description of the Cheung Kong School of Business
The Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) has programs in both English and Chinese. Students can select which language to study in. The university’s mission is to help business leaders gain a global view of the business industry and also cultivate in them a sense of social responsibility and an creative perspective
The university is not only interested in imparting academic education, but it also helps students develop a humanistic spirit. CKGSB headquarters are in Beijing. It also has other branches in Shanghai, Shenzen, Hong Kong, London and New York.
About the Full MBA Scholarship Grants at Cheung Kong School of Business
- Host Country: The Scholarship program is taken in China
- Degree Level: Aspirants who wish to acquire a master degree program are eligible to apply
- Field of Study: Masters of Business Administration
- Acceptable Countries: Students from outside the home country are welcome to apply for this educational opportunity.
Eligible Requirements for the Scholarship Grants at CKGSB
Candidates must fulfill the outlined criteria:
- Candidates should work in an influential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Candidates should have the commitment to be devoted to philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare, such as NPOs.
- Candidates should meet the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
- How to apply: Applicants must first Submit an online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation& scholarship assessment
- English Requirements: Aspirants whose main language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Supporting Documents:
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.
The Cheung Kong School of Business will cover the full tuition fees of the successful and winning candidates for the MBA Program
Kindly subscribe to this website for more valuable educational updates, Also share to your family and friends via the several social media platforms available.