Good news! ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship will open on November 15, 2020. ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for masters studies. This scholarship provides a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
Two kinds of scholarships are accessible consisting: the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) and the Master Scholarship Program (MSP). These scholarships are granted to bright foreign and national students. The requirement is a brilliant result in their Bachelor’ (top 10% of Bachelor’s program = grade A).
Deadline: December 15, 2020
Institution(s): ETH Zurich
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: Zurich, Switzerland
Courses Offered: Master’s Degree Program offered by the University
Biomedical Engineering Master
- Biotechnology Master
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Master
- Computer Science Master
- Data Science Master
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Master
- Energy Science and Technology Master
- Materials Science Master
- Mechanical Engineering Master
- Micro and Nanosystems Master
- Neural Systems and Computation Master
- Nuclear Engineering Master
- Process Engineering Master
- Robotics, Systems and Control Master
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture Master
- Civil Engineering Master
- Environmental Engineering Master
- Geomatic Engineering Master
- Integrated Building Systems Master
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems Master
- Engineering Sciences
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Biology Master
- Chemical and Bioengineering Master
- Chemistry Master
- Computational Science and Engineering Master
- High Energy Physics Master
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Master
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Master
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Master
- Physics Master
- Quantitative Finance Master
- Statistics Master
System-oriented Natural Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences Master
- Applied Geophysics Master
- Atmospheric and Climate Science Master
- Earth Sciences Master
- Environmental Sciences Master
- Food Science Master
- Health Sciences and Technology Master
Management and Social Sciences
- Comparative and International Studies Master
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge Master
- Management, Technology and Economics Master
- Mathematics Didactics Master
- Science Didactics Master
- Science, Technology and Policy Master
Three or four semesters
Benefits of ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
This scholarship provides a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver. Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships provide the beneficiaries with the list of benefits below:
- The Excellence Scholarship entails of a grant funding living and study expenses (CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The Master Scholarship entails of a partial allowance for living and study expenses (CHF 6,000 each semester) and a tuition fee waiver.
Eligibility for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
The scholarship programs are accessible to outstanding bright students (national and international) wishing to have their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
It is just one application process for both Master scholarship programs. To be qualified for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships, candidates must fulfill the criteria below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries:All world countries
- The requirement is a brilliant result in their Bachelor’ (top 10% of Bachelor’s program = grade A).
- Please make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February
Steps to Apply for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
Please see official website link given at the end. However, below are important steps to avail ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships:
Applicants must also apply for a Master’s degree program at ETH Zurich.
If you are applying for more than one Master’s program, please submit a separate application form for each degree program.
Send application documents for ESOP and MSP
- ESOPletter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- Pre-proposalfor applicant’s Master’s thesis (see procedures on how to write a pre-proposal (PDF, 70 KB))
- Two reference letters from professorsReference letters must be provided with the Master application online.
ETH students continuing a consecutive Master program must also apply via eApply.
To inquire further about ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships, please visit Official Website.