Good news! Danish Government Scholarship is currently open. Danish Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Danish Government Scholarship is only offered for masters studies. The scholarship will offer two parts: complete tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living expenses amounting to DKK 6090 each month before taxes.
Southern Denmark University is a topnotch study and one of the world’s top 50 universities. It delivers a range of greater education programs as well as Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs. The University provides premium education and is devoted at all levels to a world view. Solid global environments and possibilities in Denmark support student life to blossom in its wealthy diversity.
The applications are accessible to all full-degree worldwide learners from the EU / EEA nation and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students. The program’s objective is to award full tuition fee waivers and grants to applicants in recognition of the important investment made throughout their education by foreign learners.
Deadline: September 1, 2020 / February 1, 2021
Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: Denmark
The University of Southern Denmark received the first students on the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been evolving by leaps and bounds ever since. The institution now has five faculties with more than 27,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 3,800 employees dispersed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg and Sønderborg. Numerous international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
Throughout the years, the University of Southern Denmark has intertwined a lot of lives. The bumpily five years which a student devotes in a university education will lay the groundwork for the rest of his or her life. And with around 115 different study programs in the fields of the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, health sciences and engineering, graduates of the University of Southern Denmark are now members of virtually every profession in the international community.
Benefits of Danish Government Scholarship
Danish Government Scholarship offers the beneficiary with the benefits below:
- The scholarship will offer two parts: complete tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living expenses amounting to DKK 6090 each month before taxes.
Eligibility for Danish Government Scholarship
To be eligible for Danish Government Scholarship, applicant must meet all of the requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
You should have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you have come to pursue courses in English. Exchange students should document it by the sandard of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (minimum of 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score minimum of 6.5 or a TOEFL of minimum of 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries:All World Countries
- The scholarship is accessible for applicants who come from a non-EU/EEA nation and be qualified to pay tuition fees.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only pursue courses at the master level if you have accomplished what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of germane courses at university level. See all overall entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship
Follow the instructions below to avail Danish Government Scholarship:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to apply:To apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. All qualified candidates who are given study place will be automatically deliberated for the scholarship. No separate application is required. See more detailed details about the application process, directly under the link – Danish Government Scholarships.
To inquire further about Danish Government Scholarship, please visit Official Website.