Heilbronn University will be giving grants to students who wish to partake in the DAAD Graduation Scholarship for 2023-2024 academic session.
The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Foreign Office and provided to international students who wish to apply for degree completion grants
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Germany
Name of Institution(s): Heilbronn University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Tuition discount and Travel grant
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
DAAD Graduation Scholarships at Heilbronn University for International Students
This scholarship grants is being provided forb students experiencing financial challenges, which is making it difficult for them to complete their degree and focus on their finals exams. This scholarship aw3ard would support students for no more than six months.
Students who are eligible to this grants, are students that have been awarded good grades and can be expected to complete their studies within one year.
To be eligible for DAAD Graduation Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Eligible are international students who are enrolled in and will complete a regular course of study at Heilbronn University.
- The applicant is expected to complete the course of study within one year.
- The applicant has a monthly income of less than the minimum amount required for living expenses according to alien law.
- The applicant must hand in her/his complete application documents personally at the International Office, to Hannelore Lang (S 2.20 / Bildungscampus) or Gudrun Heller (S 2.30 / Bildungscampus).
Applicants who wish to partake in the DAAD Graduation Scholarships can proceed to fill and submit the online application form provided for the scholarship program.
- Application form
- Current assessment of a supervising professor regarding the student’s course of study and expected time of completion, a copy of registration for the final thesis (Bachelor’s or Master’s), if available
- Tabular CV
- Applicants current grade reports
- Applicants current certificate of enrolment
- Information on current financial situation and expenses
- A complete series of bank statement of the last 3 months (if requested also of the last 6 months)
- A Complete list of all further bank and savings accounts
- Appkicants proof of other sources of income (employment contract, pay slip, accommodation allowance, child benefits, scholarships)
- If married, proof of financial situation of spouse (income, accounts, savings accounts)
- A Copy of rental agreement
Application Deadline: April 1st, July 1st and October 1st, 2023