City University of London Global Leaders Scholarships applications is open to foreign students. City, University of London provides the Global Leaders Scholarships of £1,000 to promising foreign and EU undergraduate scholars. City, University of London is devoted to attracting and developing the most promising scholars and our Global Leaders Scholarship is aimed at foreign and EU scholars. Scholarships are granted on the grounds of academic merit and candidates’ personal statements.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Institution: City, University of London
Eligibility for City University of London Global Leaders Scholarships
To be eligible for a City University of London Global Leaders Scholarships, you must:
- Be an European Union or foreign student with your home country’s equivalent to ‘A’ levels (for example French Baccalaureate, Italian Maturita or US High School Diploma)
- International students undertaking a recognized international foundation program
- Should be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2020 /2021
- Attain the grades set out in the terms of your offer from City
Note: City University of London Global Leaders Scholarships is not entitled to foreign (non UK/EU) students with abroad fee status from Cass Business School.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Benefits of City University of London Global Leaders Scholarships
City University of London Global Leaders Scholarshipsis worth £1,000. City University of London Global Leaders Scholarship is payable in 1 one of the course and cash payments will be made in February 2020.
How to Apply for City University of London Global Leaders Scholarships
Qualified candidates will be reached directly with an invitation to register for the scholarship. If you know you should have gotten an email or have deleted or lost your email invitation, please contact [email protected].
To be selected for the scholarship for 2020 entry, you must register before 30th September 2020. Inclusive of the application, you should provide a short personal statement of no beyond than 250 words that details how an education at City, University of London will help you to develop into a global leader of the future. Applications will be evaluated by members of the University Admissions Office on the grounds of academic merit and the quality of candidates’ personal statements. Accepted candidates may be required to provide further information.
TERMS AND CONDITION
The following terms and conditions are relating to 2020 entry only.
- The Scholarship is available to undergraduate students assessed as ‘EU’ or ‘International’ by City, University of London who meet the eligibility requirements and terms and conditions.
- The Scholarship is open to students who have further education qualifications from the education system of their home country. This includes international students undertaking a recognized international foundation program. Students with ‘A’ Levels or International Baccalaureate are not eligible.
- Students must be registered full-time at City on 1st December 2020 to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Students must be commencing the first year of their degree as a new student, i.e. those commencing in Year 2 or 3 will not be eligible.
- Students whose fees are reassessed after the start of their degree or who restart their degree will not be eligible.
- Students are required to register for the scholarship by 30th September 2020. Students who do not complete the application process by this deadline will not be eligible.
- If students have been offered a scholarship and do not meet the terms of their offer, but do still secure a place and enroll at City, the awarding of the scholarship is at the discretion of City. Where further consideration is required, cases will be referred to the Scholarships and Bursaries committee, whose decision is final.
- All qualifications are subject to confirmation by 15th November 2020.
- Students may be requested to provide additional information in order to confirm their eligibility for a Scholarship. Any additional information requested must be provided to City, University of London by 15th November 2020 in order for a student to be considered for a scholarship.
- Students who withdraw from City before completion of the year will be liable to repay the Scholarship to City.
- Applications will be assessed by the University Admissions Office and all decisions of the Group are final.
- City, University of London reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of the Scholarship and these will appear on our website.
- If, after applying for one of the scholarships, your circumstances change and you are no longer eligible for that scholarship, you may be considered for one of the other available awards at the discretion of City.
- This scholarship is not eligible to International (non UK/EU) students with overseas fee status from Cass Business School.
- Students who are successful in their application to this scheme are not eligible to receive funding from any of our other scholarships.
- Students awarded the Scholarship will be required to provide their bank details by 15th January 2021.
- Scholarships are in the gift of the university and we can exclude an applicant at our discretion.