Birkbeck University of London is pleased to announce an educational opportunity for eligible and talented students. The International Scholarship Grants is open to students who wish to obtain a higher degree in the United Kingdom. Applications are accessible for the academic year 2022-2023.
About Birkbeck University of London
Birkbeck University of London was founded in 1823, it is a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It offers over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate programs that can be studied part-time or full-time.
Why study at Birkbeck, University of London? Birkbeck is one of the world’s leading research universities with a vibrant, intellectually challenging research culture. It was ranked 332 in QS World University Rankings by Top Universities and had 3.8 stars. Our students benefit from research-led teaching, with 73% of our research rated ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent in the most recent Research Excellence Framework.
Brief Description of the Birkbeck University of London International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: Birkbeck University of London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships available: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, and MSc International Marketing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The successful candidate will have an outstanding academic record and show strong potential for high achievement at the postgraduate level.
- Priority will be given to applicants who can demonstrate that they would not otherwise be able to afford the course.
Value of Scholarship
These are the scholarship benefits:
- The value of the scholarships is £5900 per award for a full-time Home/EU/international student.
- The scholarship will be paid as £5900 for a full-time Home/EU/international student or as £2,950 per year for a part-time Home/EU/international student, depending on the chosen mode of study.
- The scholarship will be paid as a fee award.
- How to apply: Candidates will only be considered once they have been offered a place on MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, or MSc International Marketing. To apply for the studentship, download and complete the application form and email it to Jide Gbadamosi.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- The students are required to submit a current official secondary school transcript and one letter of recommendation.
- Up-to-date CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have graduated with a 1st class or 2:1 undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as a TESOL) before registering for an academic course.
Application Deadline: Applications will close June 5, 2022
Was this article useful? please share it with your family and friends via their different social media handles