Berea College Scholarships is open to foreign students from all over the globe who want to embark on undergraduate studies at Berea College USA for academic year 2021. Berea College Scholarships will offer 100% funding to 100% of enrolled foreign students for the first year of enrollment. It comprises the combination of financial assistance and scholarships which offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees. Berea College is one of the best American University which offer 100% fully funded scholarship to international students, Berea College has an open application for international candidates seeking to pursue an educational career at the institution for the 2021 academic year.
Berea College has an extensive history of receiving students of all countries, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities, Admission to Berea College is completely competitive, and you will need to fulfill certain requirements to be considered.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Institution(s): Berea College
Level of Study: Bachelor
Study in: USA
- African & African American Studies
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Appalachian Studies
- Art & Art History
- Asian Studies
- Child & Family Studies
- Computer Science
- Education Studies
- Foreign Languages
- General Studies
- Health & Human Performance
- Peace & Social Justice Studies
- Political Science
- Sustainability & Environmental Studies
- Technology and Applied Design
- Women’s & Gender Studies
- Four years or longer depending on the major.
Benefits of Berea College Scholarships
Berea College Scholarships cover financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees. Berea College Scholarships will provide:
- Berea College is the only college in the United States that offers 100% funding to 100% of enrolled foreign students for the first year of enrollment. It has the combination of financial aid and scholarships which offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
- In subsequent years, international students are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year to contribute toward their expenses. The School does provide summer work to foreign students so that they may meet this obligation.
- Accepted international students are expected to pay a $50 (US) entrance fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit to confirm their enrollment. This can be utilized by foreign students for certain expenditures at the time of their four years of enrollment. For students who are not able to pay all or a portion of the deposit, additional monetary aid is accessible.
- Every foreign student is provided with a paid, on-campus work through the College’s Work Program throughout the academic year. Students may use their wages (about US $2,000 the first year) to cover personal expenses.
Eligibility for Berea College Scholarships
To qualify for Berea College Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- RequiredLanguage: English.
- EligibleCountries: All world countries.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Certified scores from minimum one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You should register and write the exam on time in order include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, minimum one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to Berea College Scholarships:
- Read the requirements carefully to check if you are eligible here.
- Download and fill the application form from here.
- Mail the application form and send it alongside the rest of the requirements to Berea College Office of Admissions209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403 USA.
To inquire further about Berea College Scholarships 2021, please visit Official Website