Do you have a goal of studying in the UK? If you are qualified and interested then apply for the 100 PhD International Scholarships offered at University of Leicester for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme is designed to support those talented and outstanding students who wish to pursue a PhD degree course work at the University in UK. Applications are being accepted for this educational grants.
Description of University of Leicester
University of Leicester is recognized globally for international excellence, world-changing research, and top-notch and inspirational teaching. The university possesses a world-class infrastructure and highly experienced faculty members, and it offers a lively and worthy atmosphere for studies in which students are ready for their future.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The university provides a vibrant and studies-worthy environment where students are prepared for their future. The campuses of this university operate laboratories, libraries, art studios, computing centers, and other facilities to make every student’s university-life enjoyable. Students will obtain a high-quality educational experience here, enjoy student programs, and take advantage of many professions.
Brief Details of the 100 PhD International Scholarships at University of Leicester UK 2022-2023
- Institutions: University of Leicester
- Department: College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
- Degree Level: PhD degree
- Number of Scholarships: 100
- Mode of Applying; Online
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Applications for the scholarship must be received by 11 March 2022
- Eligible Countries: Both UK and other citizens from all countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Archaeology and Ancient History, School of Business, School of Criminology, Education, English, History, History of Art and Film, Leicester Law School, Media and Communication, Modern Languages, Museum Studies, Sociology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a UK National (meeting residency requirements), or
- Have EU settled status, or
- Have EU pre-settled status (meeting 3 years residency requirement) or,
- Have indefinite leave to remain or enter
- Applicants are required to hold a UK bachelor’s degree 2:1 or better overseas equivalent and a masters’ degree both in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: Students will also need to fulfill the English language entry requirements.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Leicester will provide the following:
- Tuition fees at UK rate
- Stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,609. 2022 rates to be confirmed)
- Access to a Research Training Support Grant sum up to £1,500 pa for three years.
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being enrolled, candidates will have to complete the form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the following:
- Personal statement explaining, briefly, your interest in the project and your relevant experience ( If you apply for two projects include a statement for each project on the same document)
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken
- In the reference section please enter the contact details of your two academic referees in the boxes provided or upload letters of reference if already available.