Good news! ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship is currently open. Submissions are available for the ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship 2020. ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship exists as a six-week experiential learning package planned to recognize and cultivate talented young people into career and business leaders while giving them the opportunity to apply their abilities, passions, and interests to deliver solutions to persistent needs in their environment.
Partakers will have access to prospects for professional growth via personal mentoring, clarity and resume development sessions, straight access to our worldwide network, and sparkling professional recommendations (the kind that gets people opportunities!). ZeroToOne is a nonprofit fixated on decreasing unemployment by preparing youths with transformational digital, entrepreneurial and employability skills. The program is on a mission to raise highly effective leaders that will shape our future with impactful careers, technology, entrepreneurship, and civic leadership.
Application Deadline: 9th November 2020
About the Award: ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship is a 6-week immersive practical learning platform aimed to identify and grow talented young individuals into career and business leaders while giving them the prospect to apply their skills, passions, and interests to provide solutions to persistent needs in their society.
ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship has two tracks:
- Business Advancement and Entrepreneurship (BAE) Track: This path caters to the range of evolving or would-be entrepreneurs who aim to take on leadership roles within the private sector or form their own business ventures on the continent.
- Career Advancement and Employability (CAE) Track: This track caters to the range of emerging or aspiring professionals who expect to take on leadership roles within the private or public sectors to manage and breed establishments on the continent.
Eligibility for ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship
- Has to be a Youth around the age of 16 to 30
- Has to be an Undergraduate or a fresh Graduate
- Has to understand and speak English
- Has to be clever, self-motivated and inventive
- Has to be from an African Nation
- Has to be eager to commit to the anticipated workload for 6 weeks and partake in group discussions and individual tasks.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship will take place throughout online. The means to use will be communicated to the chosen candidates.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Benefits of ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship
There are numerous gains to ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship, as well as exposure to varied professional environments, professional and personal development through mentoring, world-class online educational sessions, resume development sessions and straight access to a global network. Below are a few extra aspects expected that beneficiaries think you’ll enjoy.
During The Fellowship
- Hands-on learning and real-world experience
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Occasion to acquire fresh skills and increase on existing one
- Interacting with other partakers and young professionals with the similar aim
- Accomplish your objectives for a successful personal and career use
- Certificate of participation (Must achieve 80% in attendance and partaking in the training platform)
- Be part of the group of our global Alumni network
- Access to remote work/internships along with worldwide opportunities Mentoring
- VIP invitation to be present at the ZeroToOne Conference, and other events
- Discount on any of our paid events
- Likelihood of earning school credit for your work
- Opportunity to gain stellar letters of recommendation
- Access to a worldwide network of industry leaders and innovators
Duration of Award: 6 weeks
How to Apply for ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship
Apply in Link below
- It is germane to go over all application prerequisite in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- GOODLUCK for ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship.
Visit Award Webpage for Details on ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship.