With the hope of supporting the education of outstanding students, UK universities are glad to accept applications from deserving students into the www.chevening.org scholarships into the Masters or Postgraduate degree programe.
The Scholarship awards seeks to provide full funding for both home and overseas students who wish to study in the UK and are eligible for a scholarship.
About the www.chevening.org Scholarship Awards in UK, 2021/2022
British Chevening Scholarships 2022 is available for Developing Countries, Commonwealth Countries Chevening Countries. The scholarship allows postgraduate, masters level programme(s) in any course area or discipline taught at UK Universities.
The www.chevening.org scholarships Awards is available to pursue any postgraduate, masters level programs at UK Universities.
The Chevening scholarship is for Masters Degree Programs offered at universities in the UK. The British Government funds the Scholarship.
Applicants are eligible to enroll in any field of study offered at the Masters level in their preferred universities.
Acceptable Countries for the Chevening Scholarships
Eligibility Requirements for Chevening Scholarships
To be given preference for a Chevening Scholarship applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK, but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Posses at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2022.
A Chevening Scholarship basically covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenses.
Method of Application
Applications open on 3rd August 2021.
Therefore, applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the “apply” button on your country’s page.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2021
Take note that it is important you go through your individual country page on the official website for full information on how to apply for this scholarship.
If you have benefitted from this article kindly share across your social media platforms to your friends and families.