Are you looking for financial assistance to support your educational plans in the UK? The apply for the Wrexham Glyndwr University Approved Grants for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This amazing grants is only designed for international students at Wrexham Glyndwr University, this scholarship is bound to cover undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate studies undertaken. The students need to make a full deposit to be eligible. A maximum scholarship worth £2,000 can be awarded.
Description of the Wrexham Glyndwr University
Wrexham Glyndwr University encourages a supportive environment to encourage its staff and students to work together to achieve their learning, research, and career goals. The University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph. The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education.
Brief Details of the Wrexham Glyndwr University Approved Grants for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Course/Subject Area: Students can pursue any undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate programme offered at WGU.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- The aspiring students must submit scores in one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0/6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79/89
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT B2 – Overall Pass
- PTE – 54/62.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1st April, 29th April, or 22nd July 2022.
Value of Scholarship
The winning candidates will be offered £500 – £2,000 towards the cost of the applied programmes at WGU.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission at the university through the Application Link. All international applicants that prove to be eligible will be considered automatically
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progress so far
- 1 academic reference letter
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements
- Evidence of work experience.