The Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa is glad to announce 2021 fully funded UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship for foreign students. Foreign students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship in Indonesia for their Bachelor’s and Masters’s Degree programs. This is a complete funded scholarship program. It will cover about all costs at the time of the study program in Indonesia along with Airfare. Each year Indonesia provides opportunities for foreign students. Virtually all the international opportunities are for Masters and Ph.D Scholars. Presently, International opportunities for Undergraduate and Masters students are available at Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa, Indonesia. Worthy News is, If you want to apply for this scholarship program you don’t need any IELTS/TOEFL certificates, you can apply with English Proficiency Certificate. There is no Registration Fee.
About Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa
The Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa is one of the renowned academic institution which is situated in the foothills of Olat Maras and it is walled by nature (fields and forest). Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa is well-known for its excellent research activities through its learning environment, research centers, and community services. The university continuously struggles for the improvement of local society, and a global community with its cutting edge programs. They are offering almost all degree programs from Bachelor’s studies to PhD studies in all academic fields.
Host Country: Indonesia
Host University: The Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa
Scholarships Offered: University Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded with Airfare
No of Scholarships: Information is not available.
Degree Level: They provide academic scholarships only for Bachelors/Undergraduate & Masters Degree Programs in multiple Fields.
Benefits of UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
Scholarship covers all the expenses of the international students during the study in Indonesia at Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa.
The benefits are given below:
- A free Round air ticket
- A monthly stipend/allowance is also provided.
- Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Studies for 4 years.
- Full Tuition Fee for Postgraduate Studies for 2 years.
- Free Accommodation (Shared Room)
Programs Offered By UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
This free scholarship available for undergraduate and postgraduate academic studies in the following given fields below:
- Faculty of Sacred Theology
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of Canon Law
- Graduate School
- UST Alfredo M. Velayo College of Accountancy
- College of Architecture
- Faculty of Arts and Letters
- Faculty of Civil Law
- College of Commerce and Business Administration
- College of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts and Design
- Institute of Information and Computing Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- Conservatory of Music
- College of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Institute of Physical Education and Athletics
- College of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Institute of Religion
- College of Science
- College of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Eligibility for UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
Foreign Student (Non-Indonesian citizens) may apply for this Fully Funded Indonesian Government Scholarship.
- Highly motivated students with a willingness to learn their best of studies and must have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
- Must have good academic achievements as well as non-academic activities such as sports, arts, Olympics, etc.
- Good Command of English
- Must complete high school studies if you want to apply for the 4 – years undergraduate program, for the Master’s program you must have completed your 4 years undergraduate degrees in required academic field.
Documents required for UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
The foreign student has to scan every original document with worthy quality for applying as mentioned below: management
- Application Form.
- Motivation letter.
- Personal or motivational statement.
- An English translated copy of degree certificate;
- An English translated copy of academic transcript;
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb;
- A scan of passport.
- Medical Certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate. (OPTIONAL).
- Indonesian Proficiency Certificate. (OPTIONAL).
- All documents must be in English.
Deadline for UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
- Admission period: 21 June – 27 July 2020 (Extended to 18 August 2020)
- Selection and interview: 1 July 2020 – 25 August 2020
- Admission result announcement: 27 August 2020
How to Apply For UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
Applicants have to download the application form first and fill it.
- All applicants must submit the filled application form along with required documents to official email
- Each and Every document will be screened by the team of the International Office of Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS International) to be picked by the admission committee. Applicants must to apply for the scholarship by filling the Download Application Form.
The Helpful Material Is Given Below. To apply for the UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship – Download Application System