University of Salford is pleased to acknowledge the global importance of public health and our membership of the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER) by providing MSc Public Health International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Scholarship Award seeks to support talented and deserving students commencing the MSc degree in Public Health coursework at the University of Salford.
Description of University of Salford
The University of Salford was established in 1967 and they are committed to providing the highest quality education and service. In 1896, it was given the name Royal Technical Institute. It was one of the first colleges to offer a sandwich degree that included a year of work experience. It offers training in a variety of sectors, from pharmaceutical to industry.
Why study at the University of Salford? The university provides world-class education facilities for students to create a bright future. It offers a number of services to make university life easier and more pleasurable, such as accommodation, counseling, advice, and parking.
Brief Details of the University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
|Successful Applicants Notified On
|Deadline to accept Scholarships
|31 Jan 2022
|2 May 2022
|16 May 2022
|31 May 2022
Value of Scholarship
Successful Students will receive 50% of their tuition fee deposit to study in the postgraduate field at the University of Salford in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Public Health
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who meet the following eligibility criteria will be selected:
- International scholarships (awards) are available to international applicants who are:
- Addressed as international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- You must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health.
- Applicants enrolling in an undergraduate programme at the university must have achieved a level of grades ABB or equivalent. On the other hand, candidates must hold a minimum of a second-class upper degree to be eligible for a master’s programme.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
- How to apply: Please apply via our online application form. As part of the application, you will be asked to submit a three part scholarship essay before the deadline outlined below. If you are successfully offered this scholarship, in order to receive this funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to send the following supplementary materials: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
Here is the Official Link to apply for admissions, after that please use the apply now link to apply for our scholarships.