The University of Ottawa is welcoming outstanding and high potential International Students to apply for the Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Merit Grants for International Students. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are thirty-five scholarships available for international students. To be qualified , applicants must be commencing in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Engineering at the university.
Description of University of Ottawa
The University of Ottawa is one of the most resourceful universities for students who wish to succeed and gain knowledge in their chosen subject of study. It also provides courses and study-based master’s degrees, doctorate programs, and graduate diplomas.
Why choose to study at the University of Ottawa? All of the University of Ottawa’s academic programs are assessed on a regular basis to ensure that they meet the highest quality requirements. You’ll find opportunities for growth, achievement, and reward here, all of which will help you reach your full potential.
Brief Details of Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Merit Grants for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Ottawa
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: 35
- To be Taken at: Canada
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Engineering offered by the University of Ottawa
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have 95 and 100% ($5,000) or between 90 and 94.9% ($4,000). Applicants must be enrolled full time, for the first time, in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Engineering.
- The applicants must have the necessary academic requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Value of Scholarship
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Admission average of:
- 95-100% = $5,000
- 90-94.9% = $4,000
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.No application is required for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools they attended.