Are you looking for financial assistance to earn your PhD Degree in UK? Then apply for the University of Nottingham Sir Francis Hill Postgraduate International Scholarship Grants which is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The institution offered an award that covers 100% off UK tuition fees and an annual living allowance and is funded by a bequest under the will of Sir Francis Hill, Chancellor of the University from 1971 to 1978. All interested students can participate in this scholarship programme if they hold an offer letter to a PhD programme at the Faculty of Social Sciences at Nottingham. A tuition fee and stipend worth £15,609 will be awarded.
Description of University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its amazing education quality. The students’ satisfaction percentage is very high through guaranteed employment and support services for students because of its student support services.
Brief Details of the University of Nottingham Sir Francis Hill Postgraduate International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Nottingham
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Friday, 29th April 2022 is the last date to submit applications for this scheme.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme offered at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Nottingham.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must an offer to start (or are the first year of) a PhD in the Faculty of Arts or Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Nottingham UK.
- Students must have a 2:1 honor degree, or a combination of qualifications and/or experience equivalent to that level.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
Value of Scholarship
The selected PhD candidates will be provided tuition fees and annual living allowance at UK Research Council rates, i.e. £4,500 and £15,609 in 2021/22 throughout their study at the University of Nottingham.
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application online on the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must fill out a scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference.
Applicants must take admission via the university’s portal, then use the apply now link to apply for scholarship