University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is accessible for foreign students to pursue undergraduate degree program in USA. The University of Miami is affiliating with the Stamps Scholars program to award multi-year scholarships to help driven and skilled rulers of students achieve their goals of education and lives. Stamps Scholars pursue their academic goals while building their management abilities with merit-based economic backing including enhancement resources that can be utilized for schooling overseas, social interactions, research initiatives and other instructional activities. University of Miami awards merit-based scholarships to incoming undergraduate students based on their academic achievements. Students are inevitably considered for an academic scholarship when they apply for admission to UM.
Nominated Stamps Scholarship candidates are heartened to participate in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend. Applicants will come across professors at the University of Miami and present academics throughout this summer program.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship applicants and their families will learn about the unique educational and leadership opportunities at the University of Miami for the best and brightest students. The entrance to Miami University is very commercial. Applicants are deemed to be depending on the intensity of their high school curriculum and gained grades, standardized test results, advice cards, essay, extracurricular activities, and awards / rewards.
Deadline: November 15, 2020, January 1, 2021 (Annually)
Institution(s): University of Miami
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in: USA
- Business Studies.
- Marine Science.
- Sports Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Health and Fitness.
- Marine Engineering.
- Four-years (eight semesters).
Benefits of University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition and fees.
- Standard room and board.
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and access to a growing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
- A one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer.
- Entitled to a $12,000 enrichment finance which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation*.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the beginning of the academic session.
- Stamps Scholars educational and leadership programs and prospects throughout the academic session.
Eligibility for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries:All World Countries.
- Admittance to the University of Miami is very competitive. Applicants are considered based on the strength of their high school curriculum and grades earned, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular activities, and awards/achievements.
- The Scholarship Committee will make the final determination on all scholarship awards.
- To be qualified for academic awards, foreign applicants must submit a comprehensive application for admission with all academic documents, including a bank letter by the closing date listed below.
Applicants must have:
- Official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- General Secondary Certificate of Education.
Steps to Apply for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
Please follow below steps to avail University of Miami Stamps Scholarship:
- Complete and submit the Common Application online.
- Send the following documents on the address given on the official website:
- Official Transcripts
- Official English Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Submit Your Financial Aid Documents.
- Check Your Application Status.
- Every person who applies to University of Miamiis considered for an academic scholarship – there’s no separate application!
- Apply for admission timely – See application deadline information for first-year, transfers, and international students.
- To be considered for need-based financial aid, submit the CSS Profile, FAFSA, and other additional documents, if applicable.
- International students can and are required to submit the CSS Profile to be considered for need-based institutional aid.
- Always check with the Office of Financial Assistance and Employment when adding any awards from outside agencies.
- Familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions.Top of Form
To inquire further about University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, please visit Official Website.