Application is now open for the post-graduate taught Excellence Scholarship for high performing students whom wish to enroll for a degree program.
This scholarship scheme tends to produce intellectually demanding, research and industry-informed education for interested applicants. the scholarship tends to provide finances for high performing students who face financial challenges to enable their dreams to come to reality. For international post-graduate taught students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University and re available to candidates with a 1st class UK-equivalent honors degree of 70% and above scholarship program will be available.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Name of Institution(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Graduate students
Interested applicants should ensure they meet the following requirements;
- Must be international students.
- Must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Glasgow, UK
- Applicants must have exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- Applicants must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Earth Futures: Environments, Communities, Relationships[MSc], Geoinformation Technology & Cartography[MSc/PgDip/PgCert], Geomatics & Management[MSc], Geospatial & Mapping Sciences[MSc/PgDip/PgCert], Human Geography: Spaces, Politics, Ecologies[MRes], Land & Hydrographic Surveying[MSc/PgDip/PgCert], Sustainable Water Environments are the eligiuble courses.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Glasgow’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested applicants who have enrolled will be admitted for the scholarship based on academic merit. For this scholarship scheme there is no separate application form required and after six weeks considered applicants for the scholarship will be notified.
Application Deadline: Not Specified