The University of Glasgow is pleased to announce an amazing study opportunity for qualified and interested students. The Doctoral Scholarship Awards is a partial funding scholarship for all students who wish to earn a higher degree. The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Description of University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship Awards 2022/2023
The University of Glasgow provides for the needs of students from the growing urban and commercial middle class. It is known as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities and is currently spread over several campuses.
Students can advance their careers by participating in leadership training at the university. Students will study in a variety of ways, including on-campus taught programmes and full-time or part-time study.
The University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarships, UK 2022-2023, is available to undertake PhD level programs at the University of Glasgow.
- Institution: University of Glasgow
- Available Course: PhD in in the Arts and Humanities
- Mode of Applying; Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
Eligible Requirements for the University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship Awards 2022/2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- In order to be nominated for a scholarship, applicants must hold an unconditional or conditional offer of a place on a PhD degree programme in one of a specified range of disciplines, by 31 January 2022.
- Applicants must not be holding another full scholarship for the 2022/23 academic session. Applicants holding a partial scholarship (e.g. fees only or stipend only) may still be considered.
Application Procedure for the Doctoral Scholarship Awards 2022/2023
- How to apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the University of Glasgow. After being enrolled, they can apply for the Arts Doctoral Scholarship Application Form 2022. Official Website
- Supporting Documents; Students are requested to submit all the documents: Students must submit all degree transcripts and certificates (and certified translations, if applicable), a short research proposal and a full CV.
- Entry Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants have to prove that that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Closing date for applying is December 06, 2021
If you find this article useful please share to your family and friends using the various social media platforms available.