Are you looking for a mind-blowing scholarship opportunity to earn a degree in the UK? then search no more, the University of Glasgow has announced its African and Caribbean Full Fee Waiver for outstanding and eligible students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Scholarship Application is accessible to only African and Caribbean students who wish to enroll in a Postgraduate Taught Program at the University of Glasgow in the United Kingdom for the appropriate academic year.
Description of University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow, established in 1451, is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate, master’s, and other research programmes.
Why choose to study at the University of Glasgow? Students will be exposed to a hands-on educational atmosphere while at university. Each academic year, they cultivate a varied community of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Brief Details of the University of Glasgow African Caribbean Full Fee Waiver 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Ten
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2022
- Qualified Countries: Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, the Congo Democratic Republic of, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Kitts and Nevis St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad, and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the given subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1stClass Honours;
- Have an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught one year Masters programme for September 2022 intake;
- Be classed as an international student for fee purposes.
- Meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide a language test before you can start your studies.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Glasgow will provide a full tuition waiver for high achieving and deserving applicants who wish to study in the UK.
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete an application form to be considered for the scholarship, only offer holders will be able to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a final or current undergraduate degree transcript (and an official translation) , One reference on headed paper, copy of your passport (photo page) – non-EU applicants only.