The University of Findlay is delighted to support the education of outstanding and high caliber students who wish to commence their academic journey in the USA. The institution is providing the Presidential Scholarship Grants for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational programme seeks to support international applicants starting their undergraduate degree programme at the university in USA.
Description of the University of Findlay
Established in 1882, the University of Findlay is a private institution located in Findlay. It offers sixty undergraduate programs, ten master’s degrees, and four student degree programmes at the doctorate level.
Why choose study at the University of Findlay? The university will prepare you for effective work and will encourage you to get the most out of your experience with English culture. You worked hard to get good grades and to spread the word about your education.
Brief Details of University of Findlay Presidential Scholarship Grants for International Students in USA 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Findlay
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United States of America
Application Deadline: The University of Findlay does not have an application deadline and admits students on a rolling basis.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.75-3.94
- Students must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
- iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 95
Value of Scholarship
The University of Findlay will provide an award amount of $19,000 to the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this educational program, students have to take admitted to the bachelor’s degree program via the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for High school transcripts and school leaving certificate or diploma, a Copy of your passport bio page, ?and Bank statement showing available funds for at least the first year of studies.
The application for admissions should be done through the official school’s website then use the apply here button for the scholarship.