Applications is now open for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program to high performing students who wish to enroll for undergraduate and postgraduate program at the University of Cape Town.
The main objective of MasterCard Foundation is to provide advance learning and financial assistance to students. For first time first-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree-seeking applicants, this scheme will provide full cost scholarship to young Africans.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Cape Town, South-Africa.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Cape Town, South-Africa.
Award Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition, living stipend, travel & health allowance
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Nationality: International students
To become eligible for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at University of Cape Town, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Candidates admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Cape Town, South-Africa
Intersted applicants must first apply to the University of Cape Town for academic study and placement. Afterwards submit an application for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship. Applicants should ensure they refer to the 2022 Directions for Undergraduate Applicants for the relevant closing dates and information on courses at UCT, how to apply to the University, as well as support structures available for undergraduate students at the University.