University of Bristol is now offering talented and outstanding students the Think Big About Innovation Scholarships for International Students. Applications are ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational grants is designed to support outstanding and intelligent students who wish to pursue a postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol. There are three scholarships of £5,000 are available to International candidates.
Description of University of Bristol
The University of Bristol is one of the most well-known and successful universities in the United Kingdom, and it offers a stimulating environment for both teaching and learning. At the moment, students from over 120 countries are studying in Bristol.
Why study at the University of Bristol? At this university, students have numerous options to study career management skills as well as the possibility of job placement. With new information and abilities, the BU faculty equips students to flourish in their chosen career.
Brief Details of the University of Bristol Think Big About Innovation Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Three
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: March 28, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in one of the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme:
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MA Creative Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- The applicants must already hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a one-year full-time master’s degree in September 2022.
- The applicants must gather all necessary supporting documents and upload them to the applicant portal.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores in one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – B2
- IELTS – 5.5
Value of Scholarships
The three selected students will be provided £5,000, which must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a one-year master’s degree at Bristol.
- How to Apply: Students can start their postgraduate admission application online on the university portal. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Scanned university degree
- Personal statement
- Research proposal