Unic Foundation Scholarship 2020 process. Learn the best way to undergo the Unic Foundation Scholarship 2020 via http://www.unicfoundation.com/en/apply-for-scholarship/
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Unic Foundation Scholarship program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to register for the 2020 Unic Foundation Scholarship, for graduate and undergraduate.
What is Unic Foundation Scholarship?
UNIC Foundation Scholarship is targeted at over 1000 beneficiaries Nationwide with equal opportunities/ slot given to selected Schools/College to provide list of students from their Institution that falls within the scope of the scholarship category as explained below. This Scholarship will cover ONLY TUITION FEE (100%) as
applied to the selected Institution and Two hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N250, 000) Tuition Fee per Session for JPTS International Foreign University Transfer Programme.
SCHOLARSHIP ENROLLMENT CATEGORIES
- UNDERGRAUTES SCHOLARHIP: This Category of Scholarship is for Past student(s) of your institution who currently is an undergraduate with Federal Universities/Polytechnics in Nigeria.
- NON-UNDERGRAUTES SCHOLARSHIP: This Category of Scholarship is for graduated student(s) of your institution who currently is seeking for admission into a University. Student must possess 5 credit in Subject related to course of Study, with or without JAMB/UTME Result. Admission into JPTS International Foreign University Transfer Programme.
NOTE: THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBERS OF STUDENT YOU CAN RECOMMEND FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP.
JPTS International Foreign Transfer Programme
Is a higher Learning Programme that enable student study in Nigeria and obtain a credit transfer for a foreign
University while obtaining a foreign degree (Bachelor) on completion of the course in Nigeria.
UNIC Foundation has chosen to Partner with JPTS International Foreign Transfer Programme because:
- Ease of Securing Admission making it easy to access the Scholarship opportunity.
- Foreign Affiliation of the Programme
- Availability of Study Centers across Nigeria
UNIC Foundation Scholarship Selection Procedure
1. UNIC Foundation request for Application
2. UNIC Foundation receive Application from Schools
3. UNIC Foundation Contact Selected Schools to Complete Scholarship Form and Return.
4. Enlisted Student takes the Scholarship Examination Online.
5. Final Result is Communication.
6. Scholarship is issued to Beneficiaries.
Once you take the scholarship examination and meet up with the cut off mark, you shall receive your scholarship letter and immediately proceed for registration. Failure to registration before the deadline shall lead to automatic cancellation of scholarship and your slot shall be given to another person.
How to Apply for Unic Foundation Scholarship Form
If you have read the Unic Foundation Scholarship above and you have all provided, visit Unic Foundation Scholarship Portal and submit any of your WAEC, NECO or NABTEC Result (original copy).
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the Unic Foundation Scholarship, a shortlist will be out for those who qualified for the program.
When is Unic Foundation Scholarship closing date?
W currently do not know when the Unic Foundation Scholarship closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
Unic Foundation Scholarship is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.