Applications are now open to high performing students who wish to enroll for theiur unfergraduate degree program at the University of Queensland Liveris Academy.
This scholarship scheme was founded in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris and is maintained by the income generated from an endowed fund. University of Queensland Liveris Academy is pleased to offer financial assistance to students who are facing financial challenges and the award will be open to both domestic and international students who wish to study Computer science and IT, Engineering, Science and mathematics. This scholarship program is part of the Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme valued up to $10,000 per annum. Successful applicants may also receive an award benefit up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Name of Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
To become eligible for this program applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- The application is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants will complete, or have completed, year 12 in the two year period prior to the year of the award (2022, 2023)
- Applicants must have completed no more than one semester towards the following programs in the year of award:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an engineering integrated program
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- a dual program including one of these programs; or
- Applicants must have not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or high prior to enrolling in the approved program (special studies not included)
- Do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
Interested applicants be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship. Applicants should ensure they apply using the online application form. Applicants will also need a cover letter, your resume, a copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if already attending UQ.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2023