Applications are now open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who wish to partake in the Imfundo Trust Scholarships in in a South African university for the 2023-2024 academic session.
This scholarship program is an old Mutual Investment Group Scholarship which main objective is to assists outstanding students financially.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Study Trust
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Name of Institution(s): Universities in South Africa
Scholarship Worth: Not specified.
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Interested applicants for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be in their first year and must have achieved an average of at least 70% in the mid-year Grade 12 examinations and a minimum of 70% in Mathematics and 70% in English FAL or 60% in English HL.
- Awards are only available to applicants who will be in their first or second year in 2024, with the exception of Climate Studies.
- Candidates from rural and township backgrounds will be given preference.
- Candidates must be a citizen of South Africa.
- Eligible courses: Business, Commerce, Finance and Management Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Climate Studies (postgraduate).
Interested candidates must ensure they submit their online application form on or befotre the dealine to become eligible for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 30 September, 2023